Re: [Q]: Emacs CVS status

Quoting Kai Grossjohann <kai@emptydomain.de>:

> jmarant@nerim.net (Jérôme Marant) writes:
>
> > Well, althought the emacs-snapshot is provides Emacs version 21.x, I
> > suspect some modes will have compatibility problems, so better be
> > conservative like Auctex.
>
> What is going to happen regarding changes to packages like auctex
> which are Emacs addons?  What would you like me to do, for instance?

Don't worry. Porting the patch that add Debian specific variables
is quite easy to port so I'll release a new snapshot very quickly.

Next is going to be setting a tla archive (based on Miles Bader's
emacs tla archive) for the package, so everyone'll be able to
easily contribute.

Cheers,

--
Jérôme Marant