From: Christian Jaeger <christian.jaeger@ethlife.ethz.ch>
Subject: gnuserv should not listen to the internet
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:26:49 +0200
> This bug
> is now 1 year and 207 days old.
>
> xemacs21-bin from debian unstable is still listening to the world.
>
> Am I the only one with a dislike for that?
>
> - because of security. gnuserv already had security holes in the past.

  O.K.  I'll apply your patch at next release, version 21.4.5-7.
Probably this will enter into sarge.

  Thanks.

----
  OHURA Makoto: ohura@debian.org(Debian Project)
                ohura@netfort.gr.jp(LILO/Netfort)
  GnuPG public key: http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~ohura/gpg.asc.txt
        fingerprint: 54F6 D1B1 2EE1 81CD 65E3  A1D3 EEA2 EFA2 77DC E083
  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~ohura/