Re: gnuserv should not listen to the internet

At 14:34 Uhr +0200 13.08.2004, Holger.Schauer@gmx.de wrote:
On 3999 September 1993, Christian Jaeger wrote:

Have you considered asking upstream (aka xemacs-beta)?

No (apart from Debian lists I have only tried to talk about it in the #emacs irc channel).

Ok I'll write to the xemacs-beta mailing list. What do you suggest I should suggest to them?

BTW here's the patch I've been using for rebuilding debs:
http://groups.google.ch/groups?th=9747ffa276f8208a
(sorry about the f' word contained in it)

Christian.