[solved] Re: records mode: error getting TODOs
- To: Erich.Waelde@t-online.de (Erich Waelde)
- Cc: email@example.com, Tommi Virtanen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [solved] Re: records mode: error getting TODOs
- From: Erich.Waelde@t-online.de (Erich Waelde)
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:29:13 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I was too fast. I found it in the end:
was lurking in ~/.emacs !!!
(function (lambda ()
So that's why.
Erich, relieved, but
feeling a whee bit like an idiot >:->
Erich Waelde writes:
> Hello again,
> Erich Waelde writes:
> > Hello,
> > anyone out there using records successfully ?
> > I'm using
> > ii emacs21 21.3+1-4 The GNU Emacs editor
> > ii records-gnuemacs 1.4.9-3 Save and index notes in Emacs environment
> > ii records-common 1.4.9-3 Save and index notes in Emacs environment
> > I create a record and include a TODO in the body (as suggested in the info
> > pages) in today's record file, say.
> > The next day I 'records-goto-today' and press 'C-c / g' to trigger the
> > function 'records-get-todo' (defined in records-util.el).
> > It will fetch the subject of the record with the TODO item from yesterday
> > correctly, but will fail to get the TODO item itself.
> > *Messages* says:
> > Wrote /home/ew/records/index
> > Wrote /home/ew/records/dindex
> > Symbol's value as variable is void: current-prefix-arg
> Someone pointed out offlist, that it should be
> 'prefix' rather than 'pre-fix' (note the '-')
> However, find'ing /usr/share/emacs* and /etc/emacs* did not find a file
> with that particular misspell.