Re: Emacsen MUA

Peter S Galbraith <p.galbraith@globetrotter.net> writes:

> Makes senses.  I'll see if gnus does something sensible that we can use.

Yep, it includes an emacs-mime module that you can probably take
advantage of.

> It's on my MH-E ToDo list now.  :-)

Cool.  (Incidentally, I'm actually a former user -- MIT was into MH
when I got there, and I was already an Emacs weenie, so I quickly
gravitated to [a much older version of] MH-E.  As you can see from my
headers, I use Gnus these days, but I appreciate MH's model and still
keep messages in individual numbered files.)

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.