Re: future of emacs20

Peter S Galbraith <p.galbraith@globetrotter.net> writes:

> I'm not a great fan of orphaning complicated packages.  Are there users
> that need emacs20 because emacs21 is broken for some things?  If not,
> and there's no real reason for emacs20, I'd suggest that you offer it up
> for adoption but don't orphan it.  If there are no takers within 1 month
> or so, then pull the package from the archive.  That's what I tend to do
> anyway, instead of orphaning.

Ahh, right.  I didn't think about the fact that I could actually
explicitly have it removed.  That may be a better idea.  I'll think
about it for a little bit, and then I guess I'll post something to
debian-devel once I know what I want to do.

Thanks

--
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org; previously @cs.utexas.edu