Re: sml-mode

Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@icp.inpg.fr> writes:

> What about the patch below?  (I just did some cut & paste from the
> present thread.  Colin and Peter will recognize their words.)

Your patch looks good to me.  But, I think the Emacs policy is
technically frozen, because it's conceptually part of the main Debian
policy.  We *are* trying to get woody released, believe it or not ;)

But I'm not sure patches for the policy are being accepted at the
moment anyways; at least I sent one a while back and it was met with
resounding silence...

On the other hand, maybe policy changes should be filed as bugs
against emacsen-common?