Re: Key bindings

>>>>> On 20 Mar 2001 14:53:27 -0500, Camm Maguire <camm@enhanced.com> said:

 Camm> Greetings!  And thanks so much for the info!  But I've just
 Camm> released a version using C-c . <key> following the excerpt from
 Camm> the elisp manual posted by Alan Shutko earlier today.  Is this
 Camm> acceptable?  Would be easy to change again to C-c C-x, but I'd
 Camm> really like to get it right the next time, if there is one :-)!

Nope.  C-c . runs c-set-style by default in c mode.  shouldn't
overwrite that.  Why don't you get out emacs.  Open up a C file.  And
then test for unused key sequences.  You'll probably have better luck
if you aren't guessing randomly for good sequences.

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!
@    http://jimdres.home.mindspring.com |  Linux is kewl!