Re: Key bindings

Greetings!  And thanks so much for the info!  But I've just released a
version using C-c . <key> following the excerpt from the elisp manual
posted by Alan Shutko earlier today.  Is this acceptable?  Would be
easy to change again to C-c C-x, but I'd really like to get it right
the next time, if there is one :-)!

Take care,