Re: Gnu Emacs 20.7 and international fonts

    JSB> Anyway, I think that any distribution problem can be sorted out
    JSB> with Kenichi Handa, the maintainer (if I understand correctly)
    JSB> of the GNU international fonts.

I've already talked to Kenichi Handa about this some time ago and I know
he works on it.

    JSB> Package: xfonts-intl-european
    JSB> Version: 1.1-9
    JSB>          ^^^
    JSB> What about the package for GNU international fonts version 1.2?

I couldn't see much reasons to package the 1.2 version.  Once the 1.3
version is released, I'll update the package.
See http://bugs.debian.org/65201 .

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
"Having GNU Emacs is like having a dragon's cave of treasures."
                                                Robert J. Chassell