Re: XEmacs/GTK packages

on 5/31/00 9:07 AM, Karl M. Hegbloom at karlheg@bittersweet.inetarena.com
wrote:

> jsja> Are there any plans to package up William Perry's recent work?
> jsja> XEmacs/GTK has been stable on my local box for the past week or so,
> jsja> and it would be nice to have .debs instead of my built-outta-CVS
> jsja> version.
>
> It would probably take a full day to get James LewisMoss' XEmacs 21
> Debian build setup ported to it.

A full day for *you*, or a full day for Joe User^W^Wme? I might have time to
look at it this weekend or next, if it's just a matter of patching a couple
of things in non-complex ways.

If it's large scale source/Makefile/.deb packaging hackery, then I'm
probably not the person for the job...

john,
all too aware of his limitations...

--