Re: XEmacs/GTK packages

>>>>> "jsja" == john s jacobs anderson <jacobs@genehack.org> writes:

    jsja> Are there any plans to package up William Perry's recent work?
    jsja> XEmacs/GTK has been stable on my local box for the past week or so,
    jsja> and it would be nice to have .debs instead of my built-outta-CVS
    jsja> version.

 It would probably take a full day to get James LewisMoss' XEmacs 21
 Debian build setup ported to it.  I wish I could afford the time...
 I need to earn money right now though.  School starts in two weeks.