Re: scsh (Was: Re: Must hand off XEmacs21 project!)

 Craig> karlheg@cathcart.sysc.pdx.edu (Karl M. Hegbloom) writes: <
 Craig> karl away from work for 6 months>

 >>> Form a team.  Perhaps Corel has a few dollars to spend for this?
 >>>
 >>> I will be away from email starting now and until further notice.
 >>>
 >>> Please be careful with XEmacs and stay free.

 Craig> Karl, then I would like to upload the latest version of scsh
 Craig> which is DFSG compliant now.

 Craig> I will upload it as an NMU, and if I don't here from you, I'll
 Craig> assume you are orphaning it.

 Karl>  You may have the package, Craig.  And thank you for taking it.

 Karl>  I'm back now, but really really need to dedicate my time to
 Karl>  studies rather than package maintaining.  I'll spend a week or
 Karl>  so getting things in order... and will hand off most of my
 Karl>  packages.  I'm NOT quitting.  I will keep one or two of the
 Karl>  low-maintainence ones.

 Karl>  Since I put so much work into my XEmacs21 package, and no one
 Karl>  took over where I left off, I will keep working on it.  I will
 Karl>  spend an hour or two a day at it until it's usable.  More
 Karl>  later.

The xemacs21 packages are mine.  You may not have them. I rescind any
offer I once made to you to take them over.  Do all the work you want
on your packages, but the ones in Debian are mine.  They work now not
some time in the future.

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@ioa.com>         |  Blessed Be!