Re: Must hand off XEmacs21 project!

karlheg@cathcart.sysc.pdx.edu (Karl M. Hegbloom) writes:

< karl away from work for 6 months>

>  Form a team.  Perhaps Corel has a few dollars to spend for this?
>
>  I will be away from email starting now and until further notice.
>
>  Please be careful with XEmacs and stay free.

Karl, then I would like to upload the latest version of scsh which is
DFSG compliant now.

I will upload it as an NMU, and if I don't here from you, I'll assume
you are orphaning it.

--
Craig Brozefsky                         <craig@red-bean.com>
Free Scheme/Lisp Software     http://www.red-bean.com/~craig