scsh (Was: Re: Must hand off XEmacs21 project!)

    Craig> karlheg@cathcart.sysc.pdx.edu (Karl M. Hegbloom) writes: <
    Craig> karl away from work for 6 months>

    >> Form a team.  Perhaps Corel has a few dollars to spend for
    >> this?
    >>
    >> I will be away from email starting now and until further
    >> notice.
    >>
    >> Please be careful with XEmacs and stay free.

    Craig> Karl, then I would like to upload the latest version of
    Craig> scsh which is DFSG compliant now.

    Craig> I will upload it as an NMU, and if I don't here from you,
    Craig> I'll assume you are orphaning it.

 You may have the package, Craig.  And thank you for taking it.

 I'm back now, but really really need to dedicate my time to studies
 rather than package maintaining.  I'll spend a week or so getting
 things in order... and will hand off most of my packages.  I'm NOT
 quitting.  I will keep one or two of the low-maintainence ones.

 Since I put so much work into my XEmacs21 package, and no one took
 over where I left off, I will keep working on it.  I will spend an
 hour or two a day at it until it's usable.  More later.