Re: Request for help - Debian UEFI not possible after starting windows

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I'll try that on nearest occasion (I mean the 'removable' solution).
I'm afraid of modifying anything on the original disk, especially the
bootloader, due to all the restrictions and protections in place.

Regards,
Robert