Re: efivarfs_set_variable: writing to fd 8 failed

On Thu, Jan 09, 2020 at 09:00:19PM +0000, Mario.Limonciello@dell.com wrote:

>> There is a systemd thing for exactly this!
>>
>>   https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd-pstore.html
>>
>> But I'm not sure if it'e enabled by default....
>> --
>
>Well that's wonderful!  It looks like unless the behavior has been compiled differently
>it should automatically be evicting stuff according to the docs (https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/pstore.conf.html#)

In fact, checking a little more. It's in unstable/testing, but not in
buster. So stable users may continue to see this problem for a while,
but it should clear up.

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds