RE: efivarfs_set_variable: writing to fd 8 failed

Given how small the pstore is, if the kernel has a tendency to directly drop files
here I think it makes perfect sense to have some process on the system
that regularly moves them out to somewhere else.  Probably not only for
Debian but as a general statement.

Maybe something like systemd should prune on bootup and append to a previous
boot log for example.