Re: fwupdate (Re: efivar 0.18-1 uploaded to unstable)

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 06:46:01PM -0500, Steve McIntyre wrote:
On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 04:34:57PM -0500, D. Jared Dominguez wrote:
I notice that libefivar uses libefivar.so.0. Maybe we should do that instead.
I'll ping Peter about that.

That probably makes more sense, but it depends on what ABI stability
(if any!) he's planning on providing with libfwup....

I talked to Peter, and it looks like he's going to make the versioning
for both efivar and fwupdate more sane. I'm waiting for him to commit
those changes.

This change has been made and is now in the git repo. There are no more
lintian warnings.

OK, looks reasonable. I've uploaded to incoming and pushed to
alioth. Tags please! :-)

Thanks! Tag created and pushed now.

--
Jared Domínguez