Re: fwupdate (Re: efivar 0.18-1 uploaded to unstable)
- To: "D. Jared Dominguez" <Jared_Dominguez@dell.com>
- Cc: Debian UEFI List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: fwupdate (Re: efivar 0.18-1 uploaded to unstable)
- From: Steve McIntyre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 20:28:02 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20150612192802.GW3338@einval.com>
- In-reply-to: <20150521013056.GU11030@dell.com>
- References: <20150508205300.GZ1837@dell.com> <20150512123110.GA21040@einval.com> <20150512161749.GE11030@dell.com> <20150512162443.GM21040@einval.com> <20150521013056.GU11030@dell.com>
On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 08:31:05PM -0500, D. Jared Dominguez wrote:
>On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 11:24:43AM -0500, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 11:17:49AM -0500, D. Jared Dominguez wrote:
>>>My pleasure. By the way, want to sponsor fwupdate? :) I mean, once I
>>Of course, no problem.
>So, not buildable yet, but here's a git repo:
>Could you mirror it to git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/fwupdate.git and
>give me the ability to push there?
Now in place, ready for you to work with.
Let me know when/what you'd like me yo upload too.
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK. email@example.com
The two hard things in computing:
* naming things
* cache invalidation
* off-by-one errors -- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen