Re: fwupdate (Re: efivar 0.18-1 uploaded to unstable)

Well, for now, I have a quick quilt patch so that fwupdate builds (almost). I'm waiting on Peter before actually committing anything.

Relatedly, fwupdate wants pesign at the end of building. I notice neither pesign nor sbsigntool are in Debian. Is this a path I want to tread down? I'm fine with maintaining pesign as well, but I know there's been an aversion to anything Secure Boot related in Debian so don't want to step into anything smelly. :)

--Jared

--
Jared Domínguez
Infrastructure Software Engineering