Re: efivar 0.18-1 uploaded to unstable

My pleasure. By the way, want to sponsor fwupdate? :) I mean, once I package it.

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 07:31:10AM -0500, Steve McIntyre wrote:
On Fri, May 08, 2015 at 03:53:01PM -0500, D. Jared Dominguez wrote:
As the subject says, a new efivar has been uploaded. Please test.
It's pretty vanilla. There's just one patch to fix a build issue,
which I've submitted upstream.

Peter's put quite a bit of work into efibootmgr as well (mostly looks
like breaking stuff out into a future libefiboot), but it's not
merged into the master branch upstream, so I'll wait on that.

Cool. :-)

And thanks for using the mailing list - we should be using this more!

"C++ ate my sanity" -- Jon Rabone