Re: GSoD project proposal

On Sat, Feb 18, 2023 at 9:07 AM Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:

The goal of this GSoD participation would be a modern "Debian Edu User
Manual", right?

Yes.
I created a very basic project proposal page, however I just realized that I sent the wrong URL on the previous message. The correct URL is this:  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/GSoD2023Proposal
Please feel free to improve it, because it needs lots of improvements.

Some examples from other projects that are trying to apply:

If so, please go ahead with this. I'll sign up for co-admin/co-mentor
(deputy mentor, so to say, or your source of information if you can't
answer questions during mentorship).

Mike, thanks for supporting the idea.
However, I can't be the primary project admin, because my role and involvement in DebianEdu is quite peripheral.
Besides, to be honest, I'd like to apply as a technical writer to some of the GSoD projects (this helps me to survive). I don't think there is a conflict between being admin in one project and technical writer in another, at least I haven't seen anything like this in the rules. But in case there is a conflict, I can drop the admin role. So, I can't be the primary admin.

Kind regards,
Dashamir