Re: Goodbye Wolfgang!!!

Dear Wolfgang,

On Thu, Jun 08, 2023 at 05:20:29PM +0000, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> today I saw with sadness that you removed yourself from the Uploaders:
> fields of all the Debian Edu packages.
>
> I need to say: THANKS A LOT FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR Debian Edu!!!! We will
> miss your meticulous work on Debian Edu / Skolelinux.

indeed! Many many thanks for your many many great contributions, all the
commits, debugging and testing over the last decade! I also very much
like your calm yet firm discussion style!

I've just checked, January 7th 2012 was the first time you were
mentioned in a git commit (0a91f427f in d-e-config), and the words
are those which were writen quite some time until finally you could
commit yourself:

"Thanks to Wolfgang Schweer for discovering the problems and proposing fixes."

:)))

/me waves, wishing you all the best!

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Das Leben ist schön. Von 'einfach' war nie die Rede. (@lernzyklus)