Re: Proposal to enable Danish, Spanish and Italian at Weblate

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Schweer schreef op za 13-03-2021 om 11:21 [+0100]:
> Hi Frans,
>

> I guess it would be good to enable Spanish on weblate, but be aware of
> possible translations showing up for maybe es_ES, es_MX, and other
> variants. IIRC es_MX showed up some time ago and the existing Spanish
> translation is es_ES.

Spanish is enabled now at hosted weblate. We'll see if country specific
Spanish translations will show up, and if so, how to cope with it.

> As far as Danish and Italian are concerned, I'm not so sure. Maybe it
> would be an idea to ping both translators again with a response date
> set, and then enable both languages on weblate if there's no answer in
> time.

I sent a reminder to Joe and Claudio with the respective
debian-l10n-xx@lists.debian.org mailing list in Cc.

Frans