Re: How to restore the newteacher template in Gosa2?

Hi Frans,

That's great news!

However, I come to realize that our server was not configured correctly
for our use case. Backups are configured by default to run at 1am in the
morning. In our school we always off the server over night and
consequently no backup was ever made. :(

I'm now in the process to read more about backupping to make sure this
will proparly in the future.

Kind regards,
Roman