Re: How to restore the newteacher template in Gosa2?

Hi Wolfgang,

Seems this is a little tricky.

It appears I actually deleted user "NewTeacher". Did this result in the
deletion of its group, which may have been "newteacher"? Do I need to
recreate this group as well?

Wish I had a backup. Such a mess :(

Kind regards,
Roman