Re: How to restore the newteacher template in Gosa2?

Wolfgang Schweer schreef op di 18-02-2020 om 21:59 [+0100]:
> On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 08:43:40AM +0100, Roman Meier wrote:
> > Unfortunately I managed to accidentally delete the newteacher template
> > in
> > Gosa2.
> >
> > How can I restore it?
>
> You should e able to re-create it. Take a look at the NewStudent
> template (main tab, POSIX and Samba tab). The NewTeacher template is
> similar, just replace student(s) with teacher(s) in all fields. IIRC,
> the only difference is the UID/GID which is 1001 as opposed to 1002 for
> the students and the group membership (teachers und students). Just
> compare an existing teacher account to be sure about it.

The main server runs a backup service. See section "11.2. Backup
Management" of the manual on that topic. So you could restore a backup copy
of the file /etc/ldap/gosa.ldif from the day before you made your mistake.
That is the file that contains the newteacher template.

--
Kind regards,
Frans Spiesschaert