Re: Is it possible that a part of my commit to debian-edu-doc was lost by the git push command?

Hi Holger,

Holger Levsen schreef op do 16-07-2020 om 22:02 [+0000]:
> Hi Frans,
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 11:12:16PM +0200, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
> >
> > This is what I committed:
> >
> > [weblate 08f220aa] Keep weblate in sync with master
> >  37 files changed, 17024 insertions(+), 6926 deletions(-)
> >
> > and this is what gitlab@salsa.debian.org sends out as its report:
> >

> I can see this commit in the weblate branch here locally. so I don't
> think there's a real issue, except that mails >40kb (iirc) get into
> moderation,
> which sometimes takes a few hours until someone gets into doing that.

I suspect that salsa can only safely modify a limited number of files in
one single commit: my commit changed 37 files, while salsa mentioned only
18 changed files.
I ran git diff --name-status master..weblate and this reports only a
difference for rosegarden-manual.pl.po between weblate and master (except
for the not-yet-ready translations in weblate). So no big issue, but I
guess I'd beter split up into smaller commits in the future.

--
Kind regards,
Frans Spiesschaert