Is it possible that a part of my commit to debian-edu-doc was lost by the git push command?

Title: GitLab
Hi all,

It seems like a part of the commit that should sync the debian-edu-doc weblate branch with the master branch was lost somewhere along the way.
Is this possible or am I missing something?

This is what I committed:

[weblate 08f220aa] Keep weblate in sync with master

and this is what gitlab@salsa.debian.org sends out as its report:

[debian-edu-commits] [Git][debian-edu/debian-edu-doc][weblate] Keep weblate in sync with master