Re: [note] Some of weblate entrie seems reverted when wiki updates

Hi hoxp18,

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 08:55:52PM +0900, hoxp18 wrote:
> I made my account on salsa, and now considering
> how to send patches using Weblate downloaded .po.

Your account can be added to the debian-edu group and you can commit
yourself.

> I'm considering my work flow should be something like,
>
> 1. Basically use Weblate.
>
> 2. Watch debian-edu-doc commits on salsa to keep me up to date.
>
> 3. Make my local branch and create patch using Weblate .po.

I believe it is best to either use weblate or edit the PO file locally
and commit directly.

Mixing both methods is supposed to be error prone, I guess.

Wolfgang