Re: (nl) Some more translations

Hi Simon and Wofgang,

Wolfgang Schweer schreef op vr 10-05-2019 om 17:38 [+0200]:
> Hi Simon and Frans,
>
> On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 09:48:40AM +0200, Simon Oosthoek wrote:
> > I couldn't resist looking at it and I hope I improved some if the
> > translations in the process.. (see attached)

Thank you Simon for your review, which is sometimes lacking at debian-l
10n-dutch@lists.debian.org (although this particular file wasn't
submitted there for review by me).

> If the two of you could find an agreement about the Dutch content of
> those two different strings, I'll commit it.

I consider both suggestions by Simon as being an improvement, indeed.
So Wolfgang please do commit Simon's attachment.

--
Kind regards,
Frans Spiesschaert