[manual-trans] Qustion about "first user" expressions.

To: Debian Edu team,

Greeting.

I want to ask a question about "first user".

In the manual,

* It is a "first" user account in the main server installation.

* "first user" is special account; not "root" itself, though sudoable.

* "first user" name is not mentioned.

Q1: "first user" should be "a unique noun"?

Q2: Should it be translated, or left as "first user" just like "root"?

Opinion: If "first user" is unique noun, then how about force-its-name,
         or provide de-fact account name in the manual?

(My new hardware is still under DRAM check; I have no Edu env yet.)

Regards.