Re: [manual-trans] Qustion about "first user" expressions.

Hi hoxp18,

On Thu, May 09, 2019 at 05:55:17PM +0900, hoxp18 wrote:
> I want to ask a question about "first user".
>
> In the manual,
>
> * It is a "first" user account in the main server installation.

Yes, that's the user account you are also prompted for on a vanilla
Debian installation.

> * "first user" is special account; not "root" itself, though sudoable.

Yes.

> * "first user" name is not mentioned.

The account depends on your decision at installation time.

> Q1: "first user" should be "a unique noun"?

No, see above.

> Q2: Should it be translated, or left as "first user" just like "root"?

Please translate it and then use this term througout in the manual.

> (My new hardware is still under DRAM check; I have no Edu env yet.)

Good luck.

Wolfgang