Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] New attachment added to page DebianEdu/Documentation/Buster/GettingStarted

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 11:02:28AM +0200, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> Only newly added images are fetched from the wiki if 'make update' is
> run. For replaced images (i.e. no new attatchment link) the local
> copies have to be removed prior to running 'make update'.

ah! thanks for explaining (what I implemented some years ago ;)

> That said, it's different as far as the worldmap images are concerned.
> IIRC those are generated from a database and get and overlay with a time
> stamp which seems them to quailify as new.
>
> I figure d-e-doc might be reproducible if the time stamp would be
> dropped.

not really because that timestampe is the same when the source is
rebuild. looking at
https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/rb-pkg/buster/i386/diffoscope-results/debian-edu-doc.html
it seems the unreproducibility is coming from building the pdf and epub
versions. (which is a regression as it used to be only in the epub...)

--
cheers,
	Holger