Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] New attachment added to page DebianEdu/Documentation/Buster/GettingStarted

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 10:18:04PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I've just updated the buster manual from the wiki, however no images
> were updated and I dont really get why.

Only newly added images are fetched from the wiki if 'make update' is
run. For replaced images (i.e. no new attatchment link) the local
copies have to be removed prior to running 'make update'.

That said, it's different as far as the worldmap images are concerned.
IIRC those are generated from a database and get and overlay with a time
stamp which seems them to quailify as new.

I figure d-e-doc might be reproducible if the time stamp would be
dropped.

Wolfgang