Re: How to use remote desktop?

> Hi,
>
>> Anyway, I also noticed that some applications are not working, e.g.
>> Â?Multi-activity educational game GComprisÂ? and Â?Chess GameÂ?. Kde
>> throws
>> e.g. Â?Could not find the program gcomprisÂ?.
>>
>> Can you reproduce this?
>
> Nope, as it's probably another missing package.
>
> I am not sure whether these applications are in the default set of
> Debian Edu, so maybe now the xrdp issue is solved, maybe start a new
> thread and others who know could take over ;).

Hi Nik,

The mentioned not working applications are in the default set of Debian
Edu and they are working perfectly when I log in directly on the server.
Therefore I conclude that they are not missing. I couldn?t test them with
LTSP clients though.

Couldn?t it be related to xrdp since they work well directly on the server?

Kind regards,
Roman