Re: How to use remote desktop?

> Hi,
>
>> Folder /etc/X11/xrdp is missing here and consequently xorg.conf.
>
> Can you please check whether xorgxrdp is installed? If not, please
> install it.
>
> While at it, please verify that your xrdp package version is 0.9.1-9.
>
> (You might want to update to 0.9.4-1 from stretch-backports to prevent
> some performance issues btw.)

Hi Nik,

Your guess was right!

Xorgxrdp was not installed. Therefore /etc/X11/xrdp/xorg.conf was missing.

apt-get update
apt-get install xorgxrdp

The above installed xorgxrdp 0.9.1-9.

After this I tried session Xorg and wow ... I have a working session of
Kde directly on Windows using a remote dektop connection ? that?s
something!!!

Anyway, I also noticed that some applications are not working, e.g.
?Multi-activity educational game GCompris? and ?Chess Game?. Kde throws
e.g. ?Could not find the program gcompris?.

Can you reproduce this?

Kind regards,
Roman