Re: Offline installations no longer possible with DebianEdu Stretch?

> On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 04:10:52PM +0200, roman.meier@gismap.ch wrote:
>> For the first time I also used boot parameters and I switched from kde
>> to lxde.
>
>> Issue 1:
>>
>> I'm facing issues with my thin clients. My diskless workstations work
>> just fine. None of my thin clients is able to boot anymore. The login
>> screen never shows and I get a black screen. I faced this issue before
>> with a few somehow special hardware thin clients but now all seem to
>> be affected and on both subnets.
>
> I'm unable to reproduce it, thin clients are working on both subnets.

Hi Wolfgang,

I repeated the steps twice with no improvement. The thin clients still
don't work.

Could it be that you are using a different usb image?

I'm using this one:
ftp://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux-cd/debian-edu-9+edu0-USB.iso
Dated 17/6/2017 13:01
Checksum c2bb1e*

What else could cause this?

Kind regards,