Re: How to add options of desktop environments for diskless workstations?

>> How can I offer access to all desktop environments similar to my thin
>> clients?
>
> Install the desktop environments in the LTSP chroot. But please
> reconsider this intention. The NBD image file will need much
> space.

Hi Wolfgang,

I?m quite familiar to changes to a linux based system. However, how do I
change an LTSP chroot?

This question may be off-topic. However I want to do the right thing here
and things are particular sometimes on DebianEdu.

Kind regards,
Roman