Re: Maintenance of xrdp and Guacamole

[Dominik George]
> Yep, of course.
>
> But we just did that, and noone complaint. The team was never asked
> whether they want to assume maintainership ;).

I am not quite sure what kind of decision making process you are looking
for here, but given people on the team willing to work on the packages
under the Debian Edu umbrella, I so not really see the need for much
more consulting as long as no-one complaints.  There is not much
formalities involved, and few formalities seem like a good idea.  How do
you envison asking the team and getting a definite answer, given our
current team structure?

If the packages should be maintained elsewhere, I believe that is a
decision best made by the people currently working on the packages.  I'm
not one of those, so I do not really have much to say here. :)

> xrdp yes, but not Guacamole. So part of this question of course only
> applies to Guacamole.

Ah, did not know what Guacamole was (besides the dish).  I assume you
are talking about <URL:http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/>, after a
quick search?

--
Happy hacking