Re: Any advocacy material maybe?

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 09:23:41PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> I found https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Presentations
> but unfortunately, most of the links are dead. It seems that the disk
> layout on skolelinux.de changed somehow, and that the links should be
> updated. Could someone help here?

Hi Martin,

welcome to the list.

IIRC the skolelinux.de server has been relocated some time ago. And I
suppose that the presentations were outdated anyway.

> If you have other resources that I could use to advocate DebianEdu,
> I'm really interested. Ideally, that would be in French but I could
> translate it. Ideally that would be already be written, but I could
> contribute something if really nothing exists ;)

You migt be able to use parts of the French manual:
https://jenkins.debian.net/userContent/debian-edu-doc/debian-edu-doc-fr/

The Jessie manual is up to date and contains screenshots which are
available in a separate directory as well.

Wolfgang