Re: [debian-edu-commits] r87172 - trunk/src/build/CD-administrator

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> One reason LTSP chroot installation is broken for stretch atm might be
> that the package debian-edu-install is missing on the ISO image -
> although hinted in. Maybe a mirror problem?

As far as I can tell from
cd-edu-testing-nolocal-netinst/make_disc_tree.log it was caused by not
enough space for all the packages we want to include.

Why would the LTSP chroot fail to install because it is missing on the
ISO?  I would expect it to fetch the debian-edu-install package from the
APT source via http, like the normal installation?

--
Happy hacking