Re: [debian-edu-commits] r87172 - trunk/src/build/CD-administrator

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 09:59:46PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> Why would the LTSP chroot fail to install because it is missing on the
> ISO?

No idea so far. The package debian-edu-install is missing on the jessie
ISO as well and LTSP chroot installation does work.

> I would expect it to fetch the debian-edu-install package from the
> APT source via http, like the normal installation?

Yes, me too. I tried different mirrors: the chroot installation always
fails cause the package could not be found.

Wolfgang