Re: Hacking the ldm login screen

On 09/03/15 22:29, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
Hi Simon,

Quoting Simon Oosthoek (2015-09-03 22:05:14)
On 28/08/15 16:27, Simon Oosthoek wrote:
I want to change the bg of the login screen, not the individual
desktops.
[...]
I wonder if anyone knows how the resolution of the terminals is
determined and what ldm does with the backgrond image to fit it?
You should probably get in touch with Jonathan and Valessio about this:
https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage
https://wiki.debian.org/ValessioBrito

They were both involved with making the Spacefun theme for LDM:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/SpaceFun

Hi Jonas,

thanks for the links, I looked at the spacefun theme, but it looks like it's not for ldm, but for kdm/gdmrc/grub/splashy/ksplash There is a link for the theme for LTSP, so that would be LDM, but the link is broken.

Perhaps Jonathan can send me a valid link to look at it...

PS, obviously (and in the spirit of freedom) I'll share my work on
this with anyone who wants to use it too.
Please add your findings to the Debian wiki - there it has higher chance
of getting reused than (only) sharing here on the mailinglist.  I
suggest you ask Valession where would be a suitable place to put it, he
is quite involved in Debian artwork.

OK, I'll do that.

Cheers

Simon