Re: Two ltsp subnets on combiserver.

uday bhatye schreef op do 03-09-2015 om 22:34 [+0530]:
> Namaskar,
>
> We have combiserver (wheezy) with an onboard nic and two more pci-e
> nics. For some reason, I want two separate ltsp subnets from it.
>
> The problem is, third nic (eth2) is not getting configured in
> automatically.
>
> Made sure that's not a h/w failure. I'm I missing something important?
>
> Regards,
>
> UDAY

You should do the following:

1. Add the following lines to /etc/network/interfaces:

    auto eth2
    iface eth2 inet static
      address 192.168.1.254
      netmask 255.255.255.0
      broadcast 192.168.1.255

2. Add the folowing line at the end of /etc/default/isc-dhcp-server
   INTERFACES="$INTERFACES eth2"

Alternativeliy you could in /etc/default/isc-dhcp-server replace the
lines
    INTERFACES="eth0"
    INTERFACES="$INTERFACES eth1"
    INTERFACES="$INTERFACES eth2"
with the following line:
    INTERFACES="eth0 eth1 eth2"

3. Add the second thin client network in LDAP using ldapvi. Use the way
the first thin client is set up in LDAP as an example.

Hope this helps.

--
Cheers,
Frans