Is it possible to boot a lowfat Windows client?

Hi,

I've tried skolelinux in a school for more than one year, though limited in the computer classroom.  It worked well, and I could administrate and solve more than 90% of problems remotely.

Now we're considering to promote it more.  However in Taiwan, most teachers asked me if skolelinux could "remotely administrator Windows client as well."

I thought that it should be impossible to "remotely administrator" even if it has Windows client.  However I have no idea if skolelinux could boot a lowfat Windows client.  If it can, maybe I can make a Windows client image and it didn't need too much effort to administrator since each time it just boot with default status.

Could anyone please tell me if skolelinux can create and boot a lowfat Windows client?

Thanks,
Franklin