Re: src:fet: anybody interested here?

Hi Petter, hi Mattia,

On  So 07 Jun 2015 21:16:31 CEST, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

[Mattia Rizzolo]
So the question is: is there some people in this team interested in
fet?

I'm interested in this automatic timetabling software, and have often
hoped to find a Norwegian school interested in testing it out to set up
the time schedule.  But I rarely have time to work on Debian package
maintenance these days, so I am unsure what I could do to help.

I shyly raise my arm here.

Mattia, I am happy to assist you with packaging and uploading and maintenance of this piece of software. I wasn't aware of its existence and I am now happy to offer time tabling software to schools here around.

Please let me know what you have done, what you plan to do, what you can do and what you can't do.

I'll try to jump in where you cannot do the work.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby