src:fet: anybody interested here?

Dear debian-edu team,

I got several requests (which is interesting, given the really low popcon!) in
the past to keep src:fet [0] up-to-date wrt upstream releases by 3rd parties
not in debian (e.g. school people, like teachers, ...).
Unfortunately the maintainer is MIA. I emailed the MIA-team in this regards,
but the MIA process is looooooooong.
I did a NMU once and prepared the other one but it didn't get uploaded by
Andrea (who asked me to do it, but he's currently overloaded).
Unfurtunately I'm not interested in this package.
It's a really simple package, with just really easy debian-related bugs and/but
frequent upstream releases. I'd be willying to put my name in Uploaders: and do
some work, but given that I'm not interested in it I don't want to be the only
one.

So the question is: is there some people in this team interested in fet?

[0] https://tracker.debian.org/fet

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

GPG Key: 66AE 2B4A FCCF 3F52 DA18  4D18 4B04 3FCD B944 4540         .''`.
more about me:  http://mapreri.org                                 : :'  :
Launchpad user: https://launchpad.net/~mapreri                     `. `'`
Debian QA page: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=mattia     `-