Re: Apropos Jessie release notes (Was: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/ReleaseNotes/Jessie" by WolfgangSchweer)

Hi Andreas.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 01:32:34PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> since you are discussing about Jessie release notes:  I'd consider it
> sensible to mention Debian Edu also in:
>
>    https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/en/whats-new.dbk?view=markup

Thanks for the hint, seems to be a good idea. Maybe something like this
could be added, feedback welcome:

<section id="debian-edu">
    <title>News from Debian Edu Blend</title>
    <para>The Debian Edu team was able to drop the need of an own repository.  The first
    Jessie based Debian Edu beta is released at the same time as Debian Jessie with all
    packages now being in Debian.  Visit the
    <ulink url="http://blends.debian.org/edu/tasks";>Debian Edu tasks pages</ulink>
    for an overview of educational software packages included in Debian Edu and the
    <ulink url="https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Jessie";>
    Debian Edu Jessie manual pages</ulink> for detailed information about setting up a
    completely configured school network; the manual contains download links for CD and
    BD ISO images.
    </para>
</section>

Wolfgang